Lowest price guarantee
Reserve now & Pay later
- Prebook this Dubai Water Canal cruise for the best experience. Board the Arabian dhow and admire sights such as the Burj Khalifa and the Canal's illuminated waterfall bridge as you sail. Enjoy an international buffet dinner, live entertainment and selected beverages.
- Prebook the trip to secure a seat on a Dubai Water Canal Dhow dinner cruise.
- View the illuminated attractions of Deira and Downtown Dubai in just one boat ride.
- View Burj Khalifa and sail under the waterfall bridge
- Whole evening out, including dinner, show, selected drinks and hotel transfers
- Packages start from $5.98
- Make reservations early and pay later.
Tour type: Sharing by couch
Min: 1 Max: 15
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Soft beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee or tea
What's Not Included
- Alcohol Beverages
- Souvenir photos are only available for purchase
Meeting And Pickup
- Pickup at Al Fairs Floating Restaurant, Next to Imagine Show – Dubai Festivity Mall at 07:00 PM.
- The endpoint is at the meeting point.
What To Expect
- IMAGINE. This Dubai Festival City's record-breaking new attraction offers a unique sensory experience by harnessing the power of light, water and fire. The attraction features the latest entertainment technology in water, pyrotechnics lasers, lights and dramatic effects. It boasts the largest water screen projection and the largest permanent projection mapping in the world.
- Mohammed bin Rashid Library. The specialized project that serves the educational, societal and tourism movements is considered a significant mark on the Dubai Tourism map. You will be provided with live library presentations, documentaries, and lectures from all over the world, including a large electronic library database. Most physical books are converted to electronic versions. The library will be dignitary linked with libraries from all over the world to share and retrieve rare, valuable, difficult-to-get information.
- Al Jadaf Walk. Al jadaf (meaning The Rower) is the historic dhow building yard and was primarily a show-building area. The shipyards are the only site for the building and maintenance of traditional boats.
- Dubai Creek Harbor. This harbour is at the heart of a bold new vision for Dubai and has spectacular cultural offerings, world-class residences, shopping amenities, offices and more. The world's tallest skyscraper will be built here.
- Burj Khalifa (formerly Burj Dubai). The skyscraper, with a height of 829.8 m and a roof height of 828m, has been the tallest structure and building in the world since 2009.
- Design District D3. The ecosystem surpasses the expectations of a typical creative neighborhood. D3 provides a platform to showcase Middle Eastern creative talent to a larger, global audience. Creatives can live, work and play here.
- Dubai Water Canal. The 3.2 km canal winds its way to the Arabian gulf from the old Dubai Creek, turning a part of Dubai into an island. The waterway is 80 to 120m wide, six meters deep and cuts through Dubai's main artery, the Sheikh Zayed Road connecting with the Arabian Gulf.
- Design Image. Business Bay (Dubai's CBD) is the same in nature as Manhattan or Ginza, which are New York and Tokyo's CBDs. Each building has a unique design with architecturally striking buildings and world-class amenities. It is home to the Marasi Business Bay (12km promenade), water homes, floating restaurants, five marinas and a variety of leisure and entertainment options.
- Dubai Waterfall. Sheikh Zayed Bridge waterfall is a mechanical waterfall where the Canal meets the Sheikh Zayed Road Bridge.
- Tolerance Bridge. The bridge was inaugurated at Dubai Water Canal to mark the International Day for Tolerance.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The dress code is smart casual
- Alcoholic beverages will be served to travelers who are 21 years and above.
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Book a private transfer for easier pickup if you stay in hotels in Al Barsha, IMPZ, Greens, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach, Media City, Internet City, Tecom, JBR, Dubai Marina and JLT.
- Trip cancellation is allowed up to 24 hours before the trip for a full refund.
- cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the trip for a full refund
- You will not be refunded if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience.
- Changes made less than 24 hours before the trip starts will not be accepted.
- Cancellation cut-off times are based on the experience's local time
- The trip requires good weather, so if it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.