Lowest price guarantee
Reserve now & Pay later
Dubai to Oman’s Musandam Peninsula is a one-day trip, but planning a visit and cruise trip can be difficult, particularly when crossing borders. This trip will free you from the trouble of planning so you can sit, relax and enjoy the experience. You don’t have to worry about transport, paperwork or timings. You may sail around Musandam’s fjords on an Arabian 'Dhow,' dive, swim, watch dolphins, and enjoy lunch on board.
- Cruise from Dubai to Arabian dhow along Oman’s Musandam Peninsula
- Tour Oman and its fjord-like coast without transport hassles
- Swim, snorkel, watch dolphins, enjoy the scenery, and enjoy your lunch aboard
- Snorkeling gear, 2-way hotel transfers, and non-alcoholic beverages included
Trip charges from $90.00
Tour type: Sharing by couch
- Hotel transfers
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Buffet lunch including Arabic and Asian cuisine
- Traditional Arabic tea, coffee, fresh fruits, juices, and water
- Scenic drive through Sharjah and Furijah
- Sightseeing cruise on a traditional Omani Dhows, snorkeling, swimming
- Transport by an air-conditioned coach
What's Not Included
- Tips/handouts are optional.
Meeting And Pickup
- Select your pickup point
- The experience starts at 06:30 AM
- Your pickup time will be confirmed at the time of booking. The tentative pickup time is between 07:00 AM and 07:30 AM.
- Children must be accompanied by adults.
- A current valid passport is mandatory.
- A copy of your passport is required at the time of booking
- Send one copy of your passport to your local tour provider as you book the tour
- Residents of the UAE require a passport copy with a visa page copy
What To Expect
- Musandam Governorate. Pick up from your Dubai hotel at 0600 AM, head to Sharjah, then to Dibba port.
- Dhow cruise for 6 hours to Musandam fjords
- Watch dolphins along the way.
- Two stops for snorkeling and swimming
- View small fishing villages in Musandam inside the fjordsDhow cruise and spend a full day in the waters of Musandam.
- Enjoy Omani Dhows, decorated traditionally
- Refreshments will be served throughout the cruise
- A car will be waiting to take you back to your hotel when you come back
- Confirmation will be received when you book the trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must be held
- Moderate physical fitness level required
- Maximum of 15 travelers allowed
- Trip cancellation is allowed up to 24 hours in advance of the trip for a full refund.
- You are eligible for a full refund if only you cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the trip.
- For cancellations made less than 24 hours before the experience, you will not be refunded the amount paid.
- Changes made less than 24 hours before the trip starts will not be accepted.
- Cancellation cut-off times are based on the experience's local time
- The trip requires good weather, so if it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.