Lowest price guarantee
Reserve now & Pay later
- On this 8 hours Dubai full-day tour, you'll learn about Dubai's rich history and have the chance to visit the top of the beautiful Burj Khalifa. Visit the historical district of Al Bastakiya, the Dubai Museum, and take a boat ride with a knowledgeable guide over Dubai Creek.
- Take pictures of the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Mosque. Stop at the Burj Khalifa's 'At the Top observation deck on the 124th floor for awe-inspiring city views.
- An air-conditioned 6-hour old Dubai viewing tour that includes a visit to the Burj Khalifa
- A trip back in time at the ancient Al Bastakiya neighborhood and Dubai MuseumVisit the stunning Jumeirah Mosque and pause to take pictures of the magnificent Burj Al Arab before taking an "abra" boat over Dubai Creek and exploring Deira's Spice and Gold Souks.
- Arab Visit the Burj Khalifa and enjoy beautiful views from the 124th-story restaurant, "At the Top."
Your book for up to 15 travelers
Min: 1 Max: 15
Min: 0 Max: 15
- Multilingual audio guiding
- Burj Khalifa entry ticket at the top 124 floor
- Licensed English guide
- Dubai Museum, Abra, and Mono Rail entry ticket
- The air-conditioned vehicle picked from your hotel
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks are not included.
- Personal expenses are not included.
Meeting And Pickup
You will be picked up from your hotel 30-60 minutes before the tours start.
What To Expect
- Your 8-hour trip in Dubai will begin when you arrive at your hotel. After getting into your comfy, climate-controlled minivan, you can tour the city's most famous places.
- As you walk around Dubai, ask your tour guide about how it used to be a quiet fishing town before the oil boom of the 20th century turned it into one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Visit Al Bastakiya, the oldest neighborhood in the city, to learn more about its history. Visit the Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi fort from the 18th century to learn more about the city's rich history after viewing the mud-built wind towers that dot the narrow streets.
- Explore the fascinating scale models, photographs, and multimedia displays documenting the city's rapid growth and development.
- After you've explored, take an abra trip over Dubai Creek to the souks of Deira. Experience the vibrant colors and exotic scents of the Spice Souk before exploring the Gold Souk, a labyrinth of shops selling gold, silver, and precious stones.
- Stop by the souk to pick up some trinkets (at your own cost), then head to the equally obligatory Jumeirah Mosque. Marvel at this state-of-the-art mosque's shimmering minarets and domes and discover the architectural references to the historical Fatimid style.
- Take pictures before the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab Hotel, then go to the Burj Khalifa at Dubai Mall. Take the fast elevator to the 124th floor to see the 'At the Top observatory and enjoy the breathtaking views.
- Before returning to ground level, stroll around the glass walls to view the views from all angles. You'll be dropped off at Emirates Mall as the tour ends.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking
- You can cancel your booking for free 72 hours before the tour scheduled time. After 72 hours, if you cancel, you will get charged the full amount paid.
- Children up to 11.99 years get a discount of up to 30%
- The tour will take up to 9 hours
- The Jumeirah Mosque is only open from 8:45 to 9:45 am9:45 am on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. On Mondays and Wednesdays, from 9 to 10 and 10 to 11 am11 am, the mosque is closed on Fridays.
- No guided entrance to the mosque
- When entering a mosque, women are expected to wear full coverings, which include covering their heads with scarves and avoiding wearing shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless clothing. Men are also expected to cover their entire bodies. When entering a Mosque, male visitors are required to wear long trousers.
- The National Museum of Dubai is closed on Friday mornings. Thus passengers will not be able to visit the museum on Fridays when our tour is operating.
- However, our tour operates every day, including Fridays. (No refund will be given)
- The audio guides are SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN languages.
- The live guide will be speaking in English
- The tour starts at 09:00hrs.
- Limited wheelchair access
- Infants are required to sit on laps
- Suited for most travelers
- The maximum number of travelers who can participate in this tour is 49
- If you need to cancel, you can do so up to 24 hours before the event and get your money back in full.
- You won't get a refund if you cancel the experience less than twenty-four hours before it's supposed to start.
- We can't make any changes to your reservation if you let us know less than 24 hours before the experience is supposed to start.
- The cut-off times are based on the local time when the experience takes place.