Lowest price guarantee
Reserve now & Pay later
Sail along Dubai Creek on a traditional Bedouin dhow boat for a memorable evening experience. Take in the city's glittering skyline from the open-air deck of the boat as you watch the sunset and enjoy a delicious dinner that includes a range of barbecued meat and international cuisine. Enjoy performances such as the Traditional Tanoura dancing.
- Cruise the river in a traditional Bedouin dhow boat
- Watch the skyline of Dubai from the open-air deck as you watch the sunset
- Enjoy a buffet dinner featuring barbecue and international cuisine
- Watch live performances, including traditional Tanoura dancing
- Packages start from $25.00
- Make reservations early and pay later.
- Hotel Pick up
- Ninety minutes of cruising near Bur Dubai and the Deira Creek area.
- Fully Air-conditioned lower deck and an upper deck with open air
- Unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee, snacks
- Background Music
What's Not Included
- Alcohol Beverages
- Souvenir photos are only available for purchase
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Meeting And Pickup
- Select your pickup point from any hotel in Dubai.
- Pick up time is 07:00 PM
- You will be dropped off at your pickup point.
What To Expect
Dubai Creek. Treat yourself and your loved ones to a lovely night of entertainment and a great trip to Dubai. The experience includes a 90-minute dinner cruise where you will have amazing views of all the attractions and landmarks in that area. This is accompanied by a romantic ambience at the dhow while cruising & dining aboard.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Any type of Food Allergies should be notified
- This tour will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Trip cancellation is allowed up to 24 hours before the trip for a full refund.
- cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the trip for a full refund
- You will not be refunded if you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience.
- Changes made less than 24 hours before the trip starts will not be accepted.
- Cancellation cut-off times are based on the experience's local time
- The trip requires good weather, so if it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.