Lowest price guarantee
Reserve now & Pay later
It is highly recommended that you plan and book a table at the illustrious Al Iwan restaurant within the Burj Al Arab Hotel. Enjoy exquisite Arabic dining with views of the Arabian Gulf and dishes such as hummus, fattoush, cheese rocakat, and shrimp majbous on the menu.
This package also includes transportation to and from your accommodation in Dubai on both the arrival and departure days.
- You have to select a lunch or dinner buffet
- You can purchase alcoholic beverages
- You should conform to the dress code for lunch and dinner
- The price includes a private pick-up and drop-off.
Min: 1 Max: 10
Min: 0 Max: 10
- All taxes, fees, and service charges are included
- Three-course set menu or buffet dinner at Burj Al Arab
- Private transportation to and from your Dubai hotel
- Each guest 1 glass of red wine
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic, water and other soft beverages
Meeting And Pickup
You will be picked up from any hotel in Dubai City
What To Expect
A private, comfortable ride from your Dubai hotel to Burj Al Arab, the only seven-star hotel in Dubai and the world and enjoy the delicious food.
- There is a requirement for a minimum of two visitors to reserve the activity.
- The recommended outfit is smart and elegant. Men must wear collared dress shirts, full-length trousers, and closed shoes.
- Please be advised that in the event of overbooking or a private event at Burj Al Arab, an alternative date will be offered.
- Children below 5 years are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Suited for most travellers
- Consider this is private tour participants in your group will only participate.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience scheduled time to get a full refund.
- You won't get your money back if you cancel less than 24 hours before the event starts.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the event's start time will not be allowed.
- The cut-off times are based on the local time of the event.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it's cancelled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.