Lowest price guarantee
Reserve now & Pay later
- Take a day trip from Dubai to the modern United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Visit the Heritage Village to learn about Abu Dhabi's history before oil and the Bedouins.
- Walking around the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, you can enjoy views of the Yas Marina Formula 1 racetrack and Ferrari World.
- The plan includes pickup and drop-off at your Dubai hotel and a guide who tells you interesting stories.
- See the highlights of the UAE capital, including the Corniche and Yas Island. Take photos outside the Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit, Ferrari World theme park and Louvre Museum.
- Guided commentary, round-trip transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai, included
- Break for lunch at the Mall (own expense)
You can select up to 14 travelers in total.
Min: 1 Max: 15
Min: 0 Max: 15
Min: 0 Max: 15
- Pickup and drop-off from a major city hotel in Dubai are included in the price.
- A professional tour guide will lead the tour in English.
- Entrance at the Qasr AL Watan palace is included with the tour guide for those who reserve the option to explore the palace.
What's Not Included
- Lunch is not included but can be ordered for an additional fee.
- Oversized bags beyond medium size shoulder bags are subject to a fee and must be reported in advance;
- Ferrari World, the Louvre, and Emirates Palace tickets not included
Meeting And Pickup
You will be picked up from any city hotel or private residence in Dubai after arrangement.
What To Expect
- First, get picked up from your Dubai hotel in the morning, and then take an air-conditioned car to the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi.
- Drive by the massive Jebel Ali Free Zone and learn about Abu Dhabi's development since the 1950s, when oil was discovered there. Hear how the city reinvents itself as a tourist hub by erecting cutting-edge amusement facilities.
- While in Abu Dhabi, visit the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. During a full-day tour of Abu Dhabi, the capital city and largest Emirate in the United Arab Emirates, you will get the opportunity to learn about the city's illustrious history, thriving present, and exciting future.
- When you visit the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, you may marvel at its unrivalled allure, which is renowned for the dazzling purity of its white beauty. The architecture of Morocco, Algeria, India, and Pakistan served as an inspiration for the extraordinary craftsmanship that was used.
- After that, visit the Etihad Towers, another of Abu Dhabi's well-known monuments. Those who have seen the movie "Furious 7" can recall the site of the high-rise skyscraper used for filming.
- Next chance, get to see the amazing Qasr Al Watan Palace, sometimes called the Presidential Palace, which is more than just a place of business. It is also an important cultural and architectural landmark and a knowledge centre.
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi is a great place to learn about the city's past. In this place, you can find objects and watch people make pottery, blow glass, and weave cloth on looms.
- The Corniche is considered one of the most famous roads in Abu Dhabi because it is close to the water and has a clean walkway.
- Remember that all guests are expected to dress appropriately, which includes covering their shoulders, knees, and ankles. Long skirts, dresses, and pants that extend at least to the ankle or wrist are appropriate. All women must wear a scarf or turban at all times. Avoid wearing shorts, skintight, or see-through clothes.
- Men are required to wear shirts and pants at all times. Shorts are not permitted. Do not wear anything see-through. The local Arabic attire can be reserved in advance for US$29 per person.
- The Louvre and Ferrari World are closed on Mondays except for exterior photography. Qasr Al Watan (the Presidential Palace of Abu Dhabi) is closed to the public on National Day and other national holidays.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience starts to receive a full refund.
- Your payment will not be refunded if you cancel less than 24 hours before the event begins.
- Deadlines are determined by the experience's local time.
- Good weather is needed for the experience. If it's cancelled because of bad weather, you can choose a different date or get your money back in full.
- There must be a minimum number of participants for this activity. If the minimum isn't reached, you'll be given the option of an alternate date or experience or a full refund.