Lowest price guarantee
Reserve now & Pay later
many Abu Dhabi tours hurry between destinations to complete their to-go places. This private trip, however, takes a slower pace and takes you to three of the city's top attractions in one day. The three are; Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Qasr Al Watan Presidential palace. You can spend several hours at each destination rather than stopping for quick visits or photos.
- A private full-day tour of Abu Dhabi from Dubai
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Qasr Al Watan Presidential palace.
- Spend at least two hours at each destination o the itinerary
- Roundtrip and trouble-free transportation from anywhere in Dubai
- Trip rates start as low as $200
- Secure your spot by booking early and making payments later.
Tour type: Sharing by couch
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Alcohol Beverages
- Souvenir photos are only available for purchase
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Meeting And Pickup
- Select your pickup point from any location in Dubai
- Pick up time is 10:00 AM
- You will be dropped off at any location you select in Dubai.
What To Expect
Here is what your itinerary will look like:
- sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center. The mosque stands out as one of the world’s largest mosques.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi. This art and civilization museum in Abu Dhabi was inaugurated on 8 November 2017 by French president Emmanuel Macron and UAE Vive president Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Qasr Al Watan. This palace is a unique testament to the spirit of the UAE's people and its leaders. Travelers are invited to share the country's culture, knowledge, and inspiring journey. It is generally an enriching interactive trip in a contemporary setting that unveils and reflects on governance, knowledge, and craftsmanship.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must be held by adults
- Participation is open to most travelers
- This's a private tour; only your group will participate
- Trip cancellation is allowed up to 24 hours before the trip for a full refund.
- You are eligible for a full refund if only you cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the trip.
- For cancellations made less than 24 hours before the experience, you will not be refunded the amount paid.
- Changes made less than 24 hours before the trip starts will not be accepted.
- Cancellation cut-off times are based on the experience's local time
- The trip requires good weather, so if it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.