Lowest price guarantee
Reserve now & Pay later
Get to know the palaces, sites, and culture of Abu Dhabi on this refreshing tour that includes a stop at the renowned Ferrari World.
- Your knowledgeable and friendly guide will take you through Sheikh Zayed Mosque and stroll in one of the top car museums in the world.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour With Ferrari World Tickets Guided Tour from Dubai
- Learn about the Bedouin life from your local professional guide
- Perfect for families (including children) and first-time visitors
- Tour the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Emirates Palace
- Prices start from as low as $224.00
- You can make a reservation earlier and pay later.
Tour type: Sharing by couch
Min: 1 Max: 15
- Water and soft drinks.
- pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Small group guaranteed.
- Live commentary is available with a knowledgeable guide.
- Entry ticket to Ferrari world theme park
- A guaranteed exciting journey
What's Not Included
- Lunch is only available on request
- You can have your lunch o on your own at the Ferrari World Park
- Handouts/ tips
Meeting And Pickup
- SPick-up from any hotels in Dubai or Dubai ports can be arranged. If the tourist is on layover at any of the Dubai airports, you can board a taxi to Holiday Inn Express Dubai airport, just 5 minutes from the airport. You will be dropped back at the airport if you want.
- Pick up is at 08:00 AM
What To Expect
- After pick-up, you will enter the sheikh zayed grand mosque from inside and admire the Islamic architecture at its best.
- Pass by and take pictures of the stunning Capital Gate hotel, which is leaning 18 degrees, similar to the Pisa tower in Italy.
- Drive by the palaces of the royal family of Abu Dhabi through Al Bateen Beach.
- Take photos at the Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental hotel, which is the most luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Etihad Towers. Take pictures of Etihad Towers (Vin Diesel, in the Fast and The Furious 7 movie, jumped with a Ferrari car from one building to another here)
- Abu Dhabi. Take pictures of the Abu Dhabi skyline from magnificent angles.
- Pass by Louvre Abu Dhabi to see the le louvre museum.
- Pass by the Corniche and see the Marina skyline of Abu Dhabi.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. You will get a general admission ticket to all rides at Ferrari park. Tickets don't include the go-kart and Ferrari car simulator, but all rest is included. There will be enough time to play most of the best rides, so you don't have to upgrade your ticket.
- Take photos at Yas Marina Circuit.
- Get back to Dubai between 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM.
- Confirmation of the trip will be received at the time of booking
- Women will be provided with a dress to visit the mosque.
- Men should carry long pants and can later change to shorts after the mosque visit.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other severe medical conditions
- You can pack your light clothes to change after the mosque visit.
- Semi-Private Tour Guaranteed.
- Hygiene is a priority.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For last-minute bookings, and bookings made in July and August, the tour will be available in English language only.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- The maximum number of travelers is 999.
- Cancellation is allowed up to 24 hours before the experience starts.
- You get a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours before the experience.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be refunded.
- Only changes made at least 24 hours before the experience's start time will be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather, so if it's canceled due to poor weather (even less than 24 hours in advance), you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers, so if it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.